Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Goodbye Summer

Wow its been so long since I wrote an entry. But I have been so busy with school, and basically enjoying my summer. I have been having so much fun with my friends that I didn't notice how fast the time flew by. School starts in less than a week, and I keep trying to spend as much time doing everything that I can with friends. I have had an incredible summer though. I think this is one of those summer that you look back and and talk about forever. From traveling with my dad to spending every morning for two weeks with my friends. What could a girl ask for? There was some drama, and a lot of long nights, but it was all worth it. I am going to miss the summer mornings with my girls. But I cant tell you how much I am excited for school.

I never thought I would love school so much until I went on the Student Council Retreat. All of us got together in a cabin out at Pine Valley and just, had fun, enjoyed every minute of our time together. We came up with some amazing goals, and a really great school theme. I am so excited to fulfill all the awesome things on our list! It will be a year that everyone talks about for a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment