Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Senior To-Do list.





Last night, at our last sleepover of the summer, me and my friends all made a to-do list of things we wanted to accomplish during this year, for Noelle it was a sophomore to-do list, but for the rest of us it was our senior check off. I was so happy to be writing down all the things I wanted to accomplish this year, all the things that I thought needed to be said. I wrote down things like, talk to a crush, and take a road trip; just silly things that I hope to check off throughout the year. I vowed to keep that list with me at all times, and when school starts I will try to accomplish a new thing every month. Hopefully by the end of the year they are all done, if not, OH well. I felt that this was an awesome goal setting ritual and I hope that some take my advice and make one for themselves. See how many you can check off, and make it fun and unforgettable.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea! Keep us updated on what you've check off. road trips are always an exciting adventure!

    ReplyDelete