Thursday, April 26, 2012

I know that life is never supposed to be easy. I know that I am only 19 and I am not supposed to wake up in the middle of the night cry, but I do. I do for so many reasons, but mostly because I just don't know who I am anymore. I feel like every chapter in my life has lead to different versions of me, completely opposite identities that have lead to one final collage of me. Everyone says when making a collage pick out the best parts of the magazine, the things that inspire you; words, photos, anything that makes you think and feel and really just anything that is pretty. So along the journey I have made a collage of myself with all the different versions of my personalities and jammed it all into one final MEAGAN LOUISE DOTY. But what does that mean? I just want to finally figure out if it all fits together..... but then again is a collage supposed to be organized and pretty? I guess my post today is just to say...I dont need to know who I am, but what I have become will always be growing with each magazine that I pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment