Wednesday, June 30, 2010

10 gruesome hours


Yesterday me and my group of friends decided to be insane and go wait in line for the midnight premier of Eclipse. Thanks to someone that shall not be named we sat in line 6 hours earlier than needed. Playing games, talking, eating, and just hanging out at a empty theater. People were staring at us like we were nuts, which I would have to agree with them. Although I love my group of friends sitting with them for 10 hours is not what I would have called an eventful, fun, day. It was so long by the time the movie was over we were all delusional and shouting. 2 am and we couldnt really comprehend what was going on. Me and Aubrey were driving home and I couldnt tell where we were. At nine o'clock they let us into the theater. We werent really prepared to stand there for so long. All I ate was junk food and pickles yesterday. haha One of the cashier guys gave me three pickles when I only payed for one. Anyway it was a really fun day besides the fact that I was tired, hot, hungry, bored, annoyed, delusional, and a whole bunch of other emotions that I cant remember.

I know this post is really jumbled but hey whatever.That is how my day was.

1 comment:

  1. Dude this is why we won't do that again....ha ha :D jk...I am sure you all had fun! Anyway I got a blog FYI!

    ReplyDelete