Sunday, June 27, 2010

You look like.. like another actor

Have you ever noticed how many actors look like each other.
Well I did lol. I cant believe how much similarities there are in Hollywood these days.
From my view point why dont we just pick one actor/actress and tell him/her to do twice as many roles. That wouldn't be so bad would it. So here are my top 5 most confusing actors/actresses. Chose which you would rather see on the big screen lol.

Number 5 : Hugh Jackman or Goran Visnjic
Hugh Jackman and Goran Visnjic
These actors look stupidly similar and makes me mad!!

Number 4 : Zooey Deschanel or Katy Perry

Number 3 : Amy Adams or Isla Fisher

Number 2 : Kira Knightly or Natalie Portman

Number 1 : Jessie Eisenberg, Andy Samberg, or Michael Cera

Dont tell me in all these actors you dont see the same person lol. Just try to choose one. I would love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. Hugh Jackman, Zooey Deschanel, Amy Adams, Kira Knightly, Michael Cera

    ReplyDelete