Sunday, June 27, 2010

The situation


Okay so no one really seems to understand my Family situation. No matter how many times I seem to explain it, it always sounds confusing and incomprehensible. So I am going to try to explain it one more time for everyone to hear then maybe draw up a diagram to show everyone. lol Here we go....

My name is Meagan Louise Doty and My real parents are Shona and Greig. My parents are divorced and I have one blood Sibling, Casey. He belongs to my Mother Shona and His dad Mike. My mom remarried a guy name Ralph and he had 2 sons, Chris and Jason. (then my mom and ralph got divorced). My Dad has a brother named Scott, who I live with, and Scott's wife's name is Becky. Becky and Scott have 4 children named Josh, Heather, Kris, and Maggie. I have lived with my Uncle Scott and Aunt Becky for about three years now and have adopted them as my second parents. So their kids are now sorta my siblings. My siblings all have kids of their own which are my nieces and nephews. (you with me so far??)

My brother Chris has kids and lives in St. George. I go and visit him often so if I say I am going to see my brother, I am probably referring to him.

My brother Casey lives with my Mom(shona) in Moab, but I only see them every once in a while. So if I say I am going out of town its probably to see them.
Casey has a girlfriend who I also call my sister, because she is so close to it.

So that is about it. If you are confused then ask me questions. (click on the photo up top to see a detailed diagram ) BAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment