Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lake Day


Today was a lake day!! haha The young men and young women in our ward went out to Sand Hollow Reservoir for a boating activity. It was really fun!! Me and Noelle always seem to have such a good time. Just relaxing on the beach, or singing on a boat. We pretty much tubbed the whole day. Starting at 5 and ending at 10. It was a perfectly sunny day, with a little clouds to keep us from turning into lobsters. Now although my best friend Geoff was not there I still had a lot of fun and really enjoy the company of my ward. I am glad that these kinds of programs are placed to bring us together in my church. It makes me feel loved and at home. Thank you to all my friends who went and to the leaders for putting it together. I know it was tight this year but you pulled off a perfectly great day lol :P

No comments:

Post a Comment