Monday, July 11, 2011

A day at the lake

Today the girls and I went to Gunlock Reservoir for a bit of a swim and a nice suntan!
The girls (Cierra, Noelle, and Alexsis) and I spend a lot of time together!
They are my confidants, my advisers, my fashion experts, my smile crew, they are my best friends. They are the ones that I can count on when the day is rough and I just need a smile and a laugh.
Anyway I love these girls and I had a great day with them, even when it started pouring rain on our way home. Its just been one of those moments that I am grateful to be here today with these girls, share one of the last summers together and living our lives out for each other.

“When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there”

No comments:

Post a Comment