Tuesday, July 19, 2011

FASHION


My style has changed a lot over the past couple of years, but i would like to believe that I have taken what I like from every category of style and applied it to my wardrobe. (which by the way nothing in my wardrobe cost over 30 bucks)
I am a smart shopper with some crazy pieces of in my collection.
I visit the DI (Deseret Industries) once a week, and sometimes I find things there that no one could ever imagine! Last week a found a pair of moccasin boots that go to my knees, these boots sell for 500 dollars online and I paid 3 for them! What a steal!
Also I hit up every possible clearance section, and a refrain from shopping in the normal parts of stores unless they are having a sale. I feel like my wardrobe has grown a lot this year and that I have a pretty good fashion sense.
I alter a lot of my own things, ripping T-shirts, hemming dresses adding fabric here and there, it all works out for me to have a unique look for the right price.
Every day I walk out of my house in something interesting and my friends always ask where I got that top, or how much did you pay for those pants. I wish they would learn to be a savvy shopper like me so that they don't waist there money on designer things that I get by just doing a little digging. Sure shopping is tedious and searching for good deals takes some time, but if your are always on the prowl deals will come to you and you can find cool things like COACH purses for under 30 bucks! its hard to believe that I have found some of the things I have, but my style woudn't be the same without them!
Now if I only had a place to put all these things..

No comments:

Post a Comment