Saturday, July 3, 2010

3rd of July AKA St. GEEZZY's 4th

Today me and my girls, Aubrey and Noelle, went to the park in the middle of town to hang out and watch the fireworks! It was a lot of fun, even though we were only there for a couple of hours. It had to be one of my favorite nights. We walked around to get our work out before girls camp, I think three laps around the park aught to do it! We got little blinky-light necklaces for only $2, what a steal!! (haha) Another great deal we found was a big slushy, I mean this thing was massive, for only $3, seriously this monster of a snow cone feed 3 hungry girls without a problem. It was way fun. It was a party in the park, like no joke. Everyone one was a little drunk, or getting there. But there were some sober people, and we had a lot of fun. I saw some old friends that I hadnt seen in a while and was very excited. BUT Noelle saw somany people she "knew". After the pretty cool fireworks show we booked it to the car and went over to Dairy Queen, only after making the scariest U-turn of my life, were we proceeded to wait for traffic to slow down and enjoy some ice cream. I havent laughed so hard in a long time, somehow we got on the conversation of Alpacas and having them as a pet. (haha) Gosh I have never enjoyed my friends so much. We really are made to be friends. After Dairy Queen we gave Noelle a 101 driving lesson, which wasnt as scary as I thought it was going to be, she likes to drive REALLY SLOW!! All in all it was a great imitation 4th of July. I love my friends so very much!!


1 comment:

  1. Noelle is funny...maybe if she drives soo slow I won't worry too much about her...

    ReplyDelete