Saturday, July 17, 2010

The lake

Okay so, heres the deal, I went to bear lake with my family about a week ago, but I am just getting home from girls camp (which is a completely different story), So I have to write about the experience about a week later lol.

So first off, Bear Lake is incredible and I look forward to that experience every year. I love being with my Aunt Sarah and her kids, but I also love the friends I have there. Like my dear friend Hank. Last year me and Hank bonded quiet a lot and I was so happy to see him again. But really the main highlight of that whole adventure was my cousin, Marie. Me and her really clicked this year, and I was so happy to get to know her a lot more, on a deeper level. We swam, we walked, we ate together, well we did everything we could together. Then after days of sunburns and family fun I had to take the long drive back to St. George. It was so hard to leave my family there, but I tell you what, I learned so much from them in just a few days. I was so glad to know that my family cares for me and my dad. I could never have asked for a better experience. It was like pulling teeth to get me to leave. I really loved the time I spent there. But alas I had duties to fulfill and obligations to attend to. So I said my goodbyes and regretted it the whole way home.

But here are some good highlights from the trip,
ONE~ I got to spend quality time with long lost familia!
TWO~ I got a pretty nice tan from the relaxing sun.
THREE~ I got some good ideas for my devotional
FOUR~ I had some serious conversations about college and life after high school.
FIVE~ I made a great new friend, and hope to keep him in my life.
SIX~ I got to experience the cold water of the lake!!!
SEVEN~ I tried the best lime-raspberry shake EVER!
EIGHT~ I saw an incredible sunset that could take any photographers breath away.

Bear lake has become a second home to me and I hope to return there often

No comments:

Post a Comment