Sunday, July 4, 2010

Anxious Senior

So I am senior class president at Tuacahn High School and I am scared to death!! I am so afraid that this year wont work out or that I wont do my job like I should be doing. I want to come up with cool class parties that actually mean something to us. Plus I want to make memories with my class. I want so much for us and I just cant make up my mind. My Vice President and myself have tons of ideas, but what to do, what to do. I have cool ideas like a collage, or a painting, just something to remember our class by. I want to do a breakfast, or maybe a dinner, just with our class. I want to go to a college fair in Vegas so our class can get a better perspective of the real world. I want to give them so much, and help them succeed in life; but how do I do such a thing? I really love Tuacahn and I think we have one of the most amazing student councils anyone could ever ask for, with the President being our lovely and talented, Victoria Graff!! She has come up with some great ideas for next year, but I want the Seniors to know that we are special, one of a kind, and make them enjoy every moment of there Senior Year. I wish someone would give me some ideas, maybe a theme for just the Seniors.. Ugh... I hope it all works out, I hope I do a good job and I hope that my class knows I love every one of them.

1 comment:

  1. Meagan, I love you so much and I know that you're going to do an absolutely AMAZING job this year. And don't worry, you're not the only one who's terrified ;)

    ReplyDelete